incongruity and my toothbrush
My nightly routine consists of:
turn soft sweet sounds on
find washcloth
take contacts out
wash face off
deep cleanse
tone
moisturize
brush teeth
read book in bed
go to sleep
Every night I've been trying to do this earlier and earlier so that I can actually get some sleep, but every night I consistently only sleep for about 4-5 hours.
Every night I notice that for some reason I watch myself brush my teeth in the mirror.
Span, sharp.
Puce green, as though you should know
that jagged edges reveal
MORE than you ever should be told
turn soft sweet sounds on
find washcloth
take contacts out
wash face off
deep cleanse
tone
moisturize
brush teeth
read book in bed
go to sleep
Every night I've been trying to do this earlier and earlier so that I can actually get some sleep, but every night I consistently only sleep for about 4-5 hours.
Every night I notice that for some reason I watch myself brush my teeth in the mirror.
Span, sharp.
Puce green, as though you should know
that jagged edges reveal
MORE than you ever should be told


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home