up-take'n
A million situations have ran through my head over the course of the past week.
Recap: I've moved back to K-W, for whatever reason. School mostly, I suppose. As of January 1st I, theoretically, live in a 2-bedroom apartment at Queen & Weber. On the surface it's nice, underneath you notice that the kitchen cupboards are actually made of some weird wood composite. I painted the 'guest' bathroom lime green (Appletini) to compensate for the stench of exploding micro-waves.
I also bought a car, back in November ... a somewhat expensive car, but it's nice. Worth it, I think. Leather and a sunroof and heated seats and a turbo. The all-wheel drive has saved my ass more than a few times already this winter.
SO while it's good to see people I haven't seen in ages, my 'job' here isn't cracking up to be all it was rumored to be - I guess some people just don't know how to manage other people, because so far I'm thoroughly un-managed. They will pay for some schooling though and it's a cushy pay-cheque twice a month, so who am I to complain.
Being sick on top of all this has left me a bit scattered-brained. Or maybe that is just the way I really am and it's coming out more every day - someone use to accuse me of 'pulling a Kelly'.
And it gives me time. Time to debate what I am doing with my life, and time to debate where I am going to do whatever it is I am doing with my life.
A brain wave hit me a few weeks ago, indicating that I am probably going to start my own company - a shoe-based company, at that. First Waterloo, then take on the world!
But, that doesn't fit in with the South France or Dubai moving plans at all. So weighing the pros and cons, we'll see which wins out.
Shoe store, vineyard or marketing mogul --
Recap: I've moved back to K-W, for whatever reason. School mostly, I suppose. As of January 1st I, theoretically, live in a 2-bedroom apartment at Queen & Weber. On the surface it's nice, underneath you notice that the kitchen cupboards are actually made of some weird wood composite. I painted the 'guest' bathroom lime green (Appletini) to compensate for the stench of exploding micro-waves.
I also bought a car, back in November ... a somewhat expensive car, but it's nice. Worth it, I think. Leather and a sunroof and heated seats and a turbo. The all-wheel drive has saved my ass more than a few times already this winter.
SO while it's good to see people I haven't seen in ages, my 'job' here isn't cracking up to be all it was rumored to be - I guess some people just don't know how to manage other people, because so far I'm thoroughly un-managed. They will pay for some schooling though and it's a cushy pay-cheque twice a month, so who am I to complain.
Being sick on top of all this has left me a bit scattered-brained. Or maybe that is just the way I really am and it's coming out more every day - someone use to accuse me of 'pulling a Kelly'.
And it gives me time. Time to debate what I am doing with my life, and time to debate where I am going to do whatever it is I am doing with my life.
A brain wave hit me a few weeks ago, indicating that I am probably going to start my own company - a shoe-based company, at that. First Waterloo, then take on the world!
But, that doesn't fit in with the South France or Dubai moving plans at all. So weighing the pros and cons, we'll see which wins out.
Shoe store, vineyard or marketing mogul --


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home