Post-vacation, I realize I have to return to the office tomorrow - regardless of how badly I want to run away to the shore for the rest of my life ...
With the past six months of my life proving more tumultuous, strenuous and all-consuming than ever, finding the motivation to get up in the morning, get dressed and begin the day is also proving more difficult than ever (and considering my university sleep patterns, that's quite difficult). So today I've found an article that recommends a conditioning technique to make you get out of bed in the morning - and it makes quite a lot of sense to me, as silly as it sounds, so I'll give it a try and hope that it's true ... read about it here
With the past six months of my life proving more tumultuous, strenuous and all-consuming than ever, finding the motivation to get up in the morning, get dressed and begin the day is also proving more difficult than ever (and considering my university sleep patterns, that's quite difficult). So today I've found an article that recommends a conditioning technique to make you get out of bed in the morning - and it makes quite a lot of sense to me, as silly as it sounds, so I'll give it a try and hope that it's true ... read about it here


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home