two can play this game
This is what I want. This is what I want. This is what I want. Fake it till you make it, repeat it till you believe it. This is what I want.
Bloody right it was, until I couldn't reach him one night and all sorts of thoughts began dancing through my head ... and suddenly all I want is to not feel like this, whatever it takes I do not want to feel like this.
It's over. It's so over. and i suppose it's time I accepted it and moved on with my life. Funny thing for someone who did the breaking to say.
There's a fix-up by a friend Saturday night, which I have thus far adamantly refused to attend. Perhaps it would be a good idea to get out though, come to the realization that I can be comfortable and happy in a world without this constant pain.
Bloody right it was, until I couldn't reach him one night and all sorts of thoughts began dancing through my head ... and suddenly all I want is to not feel like this, whatever it takes I do not want to feel like this.
It's over. It's so over. and i suppose it's time I accepted it and moved on with my life. Funny thing for someone who did the breaking to say.
There's a fix-up by a friend Saturday night, which I have thus far adamantly refused to attend. Perhaps it would be a good idea to get out though, come to the realization that I can be comfortable and happy in a world without this constant pain.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home