the medium is the message
So ... remember 'back in the day', nearly a year ago, when my appendix flared up and the brilliant doctors at whatever-that-hospital-is decided it wasn't bad enough to remove it?
It's back.
ah fudge.
Three days off work so far, I'm trying every morning to go to the office but every morning my body says 'no you aren't capable of that' ... maybe they will take it from me this time, throw it in a compost bin since there really isn't a black market for appendixes?
Indeed, it has been quite the summer.
So I lay at home, reading a 'fluff' dimestore grade 6 level novel - The Devil Wears Prada - and I suppose there are a few people in this world who think I am the devil so this works just fine for me - it's somewhat refreshing to leave the worlds of Tolstoy, Keats and McLuhan for a little while (but not too long, or I might go cuckoo)
Farewell, unessential body part?
It's back.
ah fudge.
Three days off work so far, I'm trying every morning to go to the office but every morning my body says 'no you aren't capable of that' ... maybe they will take it from me this time, throw it in a compost bin since there really isn't a black market for appendixes?
Indeed, it has been quite the summer.
So I lay at home, reading a 'fluff' dimestore grade 6 level novel - The Devil Wears Prada - and I suppose there are a few people in this world who think I am the devil so this works just fine for me - it's somewhat refreshing to leave the worlds of Tolstoy, Keats and McLuhan for a little while (but not too long, or I might go cuckoo)
Farewell, unessential body part?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home