d'ou est tu?
Lots of thinking (work has slowed down)
Random decision of last week - I'm moving to Paris.
Not today, not this year, but some year, I want to live in Paris.
Gloating is never the proper thing to do, but I'm doing my fair share of it right now!
I bought furniture in random places - a table that is too heavy to move every four months, lamps that probably won't last four months even if I stay in one place. Matching cutlery - at least it's teleportable.
I suppose I should start using the word 'we' again - yes? It's odd, harder to get used to than expected, but not really in a bad way, the good kind of 'we' I hope (but no promises yet).
Nalacat, nalacat, my dearest Nalacat ...
Random decision of last week - I'm moving to Paris.
Not today, not this year, but some year, I want to live in Paris.
Gloating is never the proper thing to do, but I'm doing my fair share of it right now!
I bought furniture in random places - a table that is too heavy to move every four months, lamps that probably won't last four months even if I stay in one place. Matching cutlery - at least it's teleportable.
I suppose I should start using the word 'we' again - yes? It's odd, harder to get used to than expected, but not really in a bad way, the good kind of 'we' I hope (but no promises yet).
Nalacat, nalacat, my dearest Nalacat ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home